Values Coach is dedicated to helping organizations build a culture of ownership
on a foundation of values. We provide the following services:
- Inspirational keynotes for conferences and events.
- Volume discounts on The Florence Prescription: From Accountability to Ownership,
the bestselling book that is helping hospitals everywhere transform their cultures.
- Leadership retreats focused on the Invisible Architecture™ of core values, organizational culture, and emotional attitude in the workplace.
- The Ownership Challenge, a 3-day event that begins with a full-day leadership retreat the first day and a series of all-employee sessions and community events over the subsequent two days; includes pre- and post-event consulting.
- Consulting on leadership strategies for building a culture of ownership, promoting
a more positive and productive workplace environment, and creating sustainable
competitive advantage by capitalizing on the organization’s Invisible Architecture.
- The Values Collaborative, a train-the-trainer program for participating organizations
to share The Twelve Core Action Values – a comprehensive and systematic course on
values-based life and leadership skills – with their employees and their communities.
Joe Tye is CEO and Head Coach of Values Coach Inc. Prior to founding Values Coach in 1994 he was chief operating officer for a 750-bed community teaching hospital. He is the author or coauthor of 12 books on personal motivation and organizational leadership, including
The Florence Prescription
The Healing Tree
The Twelve Core Action
Your Dream Are Too Small
Never Fear Never Quit
Visit http://www.sparkstore.com for more books and products
To find out more about Values Coach, Inc.,
contact us at 800-644-3889 (local: 319-624-3889) or visit www.valuescoach.com